Pulp His 'N' Hers (Ltd. White 2LP)
* Shop Exclusive *
Format: Ltd. White 2LP
His ‘n’ Hers is the fourth studio album by Pulp and was the first to be released on a major label. It was originally released in 1994 and together with its follow-up Different Class, it is one of the highlights of 90’s ‘Britpop’.
Its influences emanate from old glam and post-punk records, with the hooks and immediacy of perfect pop — it was sensual yet intellectual, cheap yet sophisticated, retro yet modern — with each seeming paradox giving the music weight instead of weighing it down: with Jarvis Cocker’s wry comments on life in Sheffield, where desperation, sex, and crime are always on the surface, creating evocative images with an appropriate amount of drama and a surplus of flair!
- The album contains their first top 40 hit in the UK – Do You Remember the First Time? and Lipgloss
- Deluxe 25th anniversary reissue edition, pressed on 180-gram heavyweight 2-disc set for extra audio quality!
- Enhanced packaging – housed in sumptuous gatefold sleeve with printed inner bags.
- Remastered at Abbey Road – supervised by Steve Mackey (Pulp bass player and producer). Steve later went on to produce for MIA, Florence + The Machine, Arcade Fire etc.
- Acrylic Afternoons
- Have You Seen Her Lately?
- She's A Lady
- Happy Endings
- Do You Remember The First Time?
- Pink Glove
- Someone Like The Moon
- David's Last Summer