The Rolling Stones The Rolling Stones: Studio Albums Vinyl Collection 1971 - 2016
Article no.: 127050
Release on: 06/15/2018
Our price: 449,99€
incl. taxes (plus applicable shipping costs)
Product Type: LP
Beautifully presented highly bespoke box-set with moving embedded ‘Hot Lips’ Lenticular cover, side opening slipcase housing 15 albums in their original packaging:
- Sticky Fingers (1971) Sleeve presented as Andy Warhol’s original design complete with working Zip and hidden image beneath it.
- Exile On Main St. (1972) Double vinyl in original style gatefold sleeve complete with inner-bags and set of 12 perforated postcards
- Goats Head Soup (1973) Gatefold sleeve with two inserts & stickers
- It's Only Rock 'n Roll (1974) LP with original heavy-weight inner sleeve
- Black And Blue (1976) Gatefold sleeve with original inner bag and lyric sheet
- Some Girls (1978) LP housed in replica design including 20 cut outs on the cover
- Emotional Rescue (1980) LP with original sized poster
- Tattoo You (1981) LP with original heavy-weight inner sleeve
- Undercover (1983) LP with original heavy-weight inner sleeve and lyric sheet
- Dirty Work (1986) LP with original heavy-weight inner sleeve and red shrink wrapping + bespoke cutout sticker
- Steel Wheels (1989) LP complete with original inner sleeve and sales inert
- Voodoo Lounge (1994) 2LP Gatefold sleeve with original lyric Inners
- Bridges To Babylon (1997) Double LP with original lyric inners
- A Bigger Bang (2005) 2LP Gatefold sleeve with original lyric Inners
- Blue & Lonesome (2016) 2LP Gatefold sleeve with original lyric Inners
- Every album has been lovingly remastered from vinyl specific original tape transfers designed to get the very best possible sound from the format. Remastered & cut at HALF-SPEED by Miles Showell at Abbey Road Studios, this is the first time such an expansive catalogue has been approached in this way & will feature heavy in marketing as the first ever collection to receive this kind of treatment.
- Each album will be pressed at MPO in France, one of Europe’s finest plants to ensure the highest fidelity experience for fans.
- Strictly limited edition one-off run featuring numbered certificate of authentication.