Kreator Under The Guillotine (Boxset 6LPs + DVD)
- Endless Pain (Swirl vinyl with original artwork & inner sleeve)
- Pleasure To Kill (Splatter vinyl with original artwork & inner sleeve)
- Terrible Certainty (Splatter vinyl with original artwork & inner lyric sleeve)
- Extreme Aggression (Half/half vinyl with original artwork & inner lyric sleeve)
- Coma Of Souls (Splatter vinyl with original artwork & inner lyric sleeve)
- Renewalb(Swirl vinyl with original artwork & inner lyric sleeve)
- Some Pain Will Last DVD Containing ‘From The Vault’ mini documentary, plus two previously unreleased audio live concerts and an Andy Sneap remix of Live In East Berlin 1990.
- Bringer Of Torture Book 40 page book of photography (12” x 12”) quotes & lyrics from the first decade of the bands existence - rare & previously unseen photos fro
- Demo cassette reproduction ‘End Of The World’
- Demon figurine USB drive containing MP3 audio of all the expanded editions of all the albums
Formed in Essen, Germany in 1984, Kreator are arguably the most influential and successful European thrash metal band ever, like many of their European speed metal brethren, Kreator fused Metallica's thrash innovations with Venom's proto-black metal imagery. Often credited with helping pioneer death metal and black metal by containing several elements of what was to become those genres. The band has achieved worldwide sales of over two million units for combined sales of all their albums, making them one of the best-selling German thrash metal bands of all time. The band’s style has changed several times over the years, from a Venom-inspired speed metal sound, later moving in to thrash metal, and including a period of transitioning from thrash to industrial metal and gothic metal throughout the 1990s. In the early 2000s, Kreator returned to their classic thrash sound, which has continued to the present. Their last studio album ‘Gods Of Violence’ charted top twenty in ten countries, including a number one slot in their home country of Germany.